Study title and author:
High Cholesterol Levels May Benefit ALS Patients, Study Suggests
|Food Mall: Chicken Breasts|
2 tbs olive oil
1 cup stewed okra and tomatoes
1. Cut chicken breasts into thirds on a diagonal.
2. Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium high heat. Wait til the pan is smoking a little.
3. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
4. Sear chicken for 3 minutes per side to brown it. Add minced garlic to pan and tomatoes and okra.
5. Cover pan and reduce heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes.