Contrary to public perception, statistics from the scientific literature actually show that having LOW cholesterol means you are more likely to die earlier.
The book, in which Tom Naughton (of Fat-Head fame) very kindly penned the foreword, cites the evidence of 101 scientific papers and shows:
· Low cholesterol levels are associated with a shorter life.
· Low levels of HDL and LDL cholesterol are linked to a shorter life-span.
· High cholesterol does NOT cause heart disease.
· Low cholesterol leads to illness and death in many diseases and conditions.
· Statin drugs and low-fat diets may lead to higher death rates.
· Saturated fat can give protection from heart disease.
· Cholesterol is an essential substance needed for a long healthy life.
This book is based on the research of doctors, professors and scientists and includes 101 scientific papers, the findings of which are explained in an easy to read user friendly format.
This information will enable readers to make informed choices about the alleged wisdom of actively trying to lower their cholesterol levels.
So the next time you are given the message to "lower your cholesterol" by health care practitioners, friends or family, show them this book with its 101 peer-reviewed scientific studies that show low cholesterol levels lead to an early death.
The book is available on Amazon or at any good bookshop.
Buy from Amazon US here
Buy from Amazon UK here
Buy from Amazon DE here
Buy from Amazon FR here
Buy from kindle US here
Buy from kindle UK here
Buy from kindle DE here
Buy from kindle FR here